NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
NOTICE TO UTAH RESIDENTS
Except as expressly identified below, we do not disclose a User’s personal data to any third party.
We may collect personal data from our Users when providing certain Services. We recognize two kinds of personal data that deserve different levels of protection:
- Personally identifiable information includes, for example, your name, e-mail address and phone number.
- Payment/Financial Information includes bank account and/or credit card information combined with your name or account number. Our third-party payment processor will store you
StaffedUp collects personally identifiable information only when there is a legitimate need to do so. If your relationship with us includes providing us with sensitive data, we will endeavor to protect that information using commercially reasonable measures. Except as provided herein, we will not distribute sensitive data outside of StaffedUp and our affiliates.
How Your Non-Personally Identifiable Information May Be Used:
- To customize the advertising and content you see on our pages;
- To improve the performance or layout of our Site;
- To develop new services and ideas; and
- To better administer and troubleshoot our systems.
How your Personally Identifiable Information May be Used:
- To provide you the services on the Site;
- To evaluate and improve the services;
- To provide access to certain password protected areas of the Site;
- To fulfill your requests for information;
- To contact you about StaffedUp’s services and those of our affiliates, based on the preferences you have indicated; and
- Your payment information will be used on a monthly, biannual or annual basis to charge the subscription fee on the provided account.
We will give you the opportunity to "opt out" of receiving any unsolicited information from us or to limit the unsolicited information you receive from us to information regarding the services or information you specifically request or information we determine you may find useful as a result of your use of the Site.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
We will only share personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We need to share your information to provide the service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of StaffedUp to provide a service to you (unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us);
- We undergo a business transition, like a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or part of our assets, or if a substantial portion of our assets are sold or merged in this way;
- When: we are required to respond to or initiate subpoenas, court orders, or legal process.
We may log all connections to our web servers. Those log files will include your IP address. An IP address is NOT personally identifiable information, but rather is general information about your location, connection to the Internet, and your Internet Service Provider. We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer the Site. Additionally, we will use your IP address to track your navigation of the Site and we may use your navigation history in current and future marketing efforts to you and to others.
Cookies are small pieces of information stored in a User's browser that give that User a unique identification. The Site may insert Cookies into your browser that identify you as a previous User of the Site and contain non-personally identifying information regarding you and your navigation of the Site. In some instances, these Cookies may be used by StaffedUp or other websites during your future navigation of the internet to target specific advertisements to you based on your previous use of the Site. The Site may also read Cookies already stored within your browser to identify non-personal information about you and communicate this information to other advertisers. All Cookies are established on a per session basis, and are not permanently stored on your machine. For more information about Cookies, please visit www.AboutCookies.org.
We may also employ a software technology called clear gifs (also known as web beacons) that help us better manage content on our site by informing us what content is effective. Clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to Cookies, and are used to track the online movements of Web users. Clear gifs and Cookies are not tied to a user's personally identifiable information.
CONTACT OR REGISTRATION FORM
COMMITMENT TO CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
In compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act, 15 U.S.C., §§ 6501-06 and 16 C.F.R., §§ 312.1-312.12, our Site does not permit children under 13 years of age to become users, and we do not collect information from children. By using our Site, you represent that you are 13 years of age or older.
The Site includes security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control; however, StaffedUp does not guarantee the performance or adequacy of such security measures.
LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
The Site may contain links to other websites that are not owned or operated by StaffedUp. StaffedUp is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third parties or the content or security of such third-party websites. User hereby assumes all risk associated with the employing of any third party and obtaining their goods or services.
To remove or change your contact information in our database, or to not receive future mailings or other communications, as well as for all other inquiries, please contact us at any time via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.